Five Illustrations to The Snow Queen
Five pieces drawn from my full-length opera after Hans Christian Andersen performed by the Brno Philharmonic, conducted by Mikel Toms
1. In the middle of that empty, endless hall of snow was a frozen lake, cracked into a thousand pieces.
2. The devil just had to laugh at his clever invention.
3. The boat was drifting with the current. “Perhaps the river will carry me to Kai” thought Gerda.
4. There were three lovely sisters. Hand in hand they danced by the silent lake in the clear moonlight.
5. So happy were they that even the pieces of ice danced for joy around them.
Click on the 'bc' logo to go to the tracks on Bandcamp.